01 March 2007

Questionnaire for the Lime and Violet Pr0n Exchange!

Hopefully not too overdue for my swap pal :)

1. What kind of fibers do you prefer?

Wool, all the way. As for more exotic fibres, I'm not allergical to anything, as far as I know. I have yet to try any angora (but would love to!)

2. What kind of weight do you prefer (sock, worsted, bulky)?

Sock or worsted.

3. Do you spin?

Why yes, I am a newbie spinner.

4. Do you crochet?

Why yes, I am bicraftual.

5. Are there any books, patterns, magazines would you like to own that you don't?

I wouldn't mind that Spin to Knit book. I live in hope that I will find a spinning book that doesn't go completely over my head after the first few pages. I think I have a mental block about anything involving whorl and treadle ratios. Otherwise, I'm a bit of a sucker for any kind of crochet book / magazine. Generally, anything with plus size patterns in would be great.

6. Are you participating in any themed a-longs like the Project Spectrum?

Nope. Only the sock marathon.

7. Do you have a wishlist on Amazon.com or Half.com? (provide a link)

Amazon wishlist here...

8. Any Etsy stores that you would love to get something from?

Not specifically, but everything I've received from Etsy has been totally lush!

9. What other crafty things are you involved in (quilting, drawing, painting)?

Button making. Hair extensions. Animal photography.

10. What is your favorite sort of scent?

I really like spicy scents.

11. Do you have a sweet tooth and what kind of sweets do you like best?

Dark chocolate, truffles, sour and fizzy sweets!

12. What kind of music do you like?

Folk, country, rock (in that order!) I'll listen to anything! :)

13. What do you like to knit? And for whom?

I mostly knit socks. For me. They're small enough for my short attention span! I tend to crochet anything bigger than socks :D

14. What sort of things do you like to collect?

Mice. Hamsters. Rats. Bunnies. Yarn. Nuns! (no, not a hoarder!)

15. Do you want needles? And what kind do you prefer?

More 2.5mm needles are always appreciated. I'm just starting to expand my collection of non-metal needles, so bamboo or hardwood long circs or dpns would be very welcome...

I hope this gives you something to work with. Seriously, I'm not fussy. I like lots of stuff! I especially like bright colours and lots of contrast in varigated yarns. Big stripes make me happy. Orange and black are my absolute favourite colours at the moment.

No comments: